407 Speers Road, Suite 204
Oakville, Ontario, Canada L6K 3T5
Bus 905-339-0366 Fax 905-339-1776
VideoComm Technologies, herein referred to as VCT.
VCT hereby warrants, subject to the conditions here in below, that should this product become defective by reason of improper workmanship or material defect during the specified warranty period, VCT will repair the same, effecting all necessary parts without charge for either parts or labor, or replace the unit at VCT option.
Labor: ONE (1) Year from the date of original purchase from authorized Re-seller. TWO (2) Years for Antennas only. Parts: ONE (1) Year from the date of original purchase from authorized Re-seller. TWO (2) Years for Antennas only.
Purchaser warranty will be void and purchaser waves any rights to make warranty claim if product has been opened, altered or modified, repaired or serviced by anyone, other then the service facilities authorized by VCT to render such services. Further, the seal/serial number on the unit must not have been altered or removed. The unit must not have been subject to accident, misuse, abuse or operated contrary to the instructions provided. The opinion of VCT with respect to this matter shall be final. This warranty does not include and is not extended to broken and damaged accessories, batteries and exposed antennas and to parts wearing out due to normal wear and tear.
Returned products will not be accepted for warranty repair unless accompanied with a valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number issued by VCT. RMA numbers issued by VCT are valid for 15 days. Shipments received after 15 days will be refused. The unit must be shipped, freight prepaid or delivered to the VCT Service facility, in either its original package or similar package, affording an equal degree of protection and with instructions indicating the location within Canada or the United States to which the unit will be returned. The repaired unit will be returned to the customer freight prepaid unless the warranty claim is deemed void or invalid. All accessories included with the unit must be listed individually on the packing slip for the shipping documentation. VCT will not accept any liability, for loss or damage to such accessories if they are not listed.
Proof of Purchase Date:
This warranty applies and commences to VCT products, from the original date of purchase from an Authorized Re-seller. Proof of purchase (i.e.: photocopy of invoice), must be included with product when submitting for warranty repair.
This warranty does not cover maintenance or check-ups, if required. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which vary from state/province to state/province. Some states/provinces do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, therefore the above exclusions or limitations may not apply to you. VCT is not responsible or liable for indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with, the use or performance of the product or other damages with respect to loss of property, loss of revenues or profit, or cost of removal, installation or reinstallation.
30 Day Product Return Policy ** If you are not satisfied with a product, you may return it to VCT within 30 days from original date of shipment within the following conditions:
- Original shipping charges are not refundable unless deemed that VCT shipped incorrect item(s), incorrect quantity (ies) or original manufacturers defective product ( subject to VCT validation ).
- Returned products will not be accepted unless accompanied with a valid Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA).
- RMA numbers issued by VCT are valid for 15 days. Shipments received after 15 days will be refused.
- Returns must include a copy of original invoice, the completed VCT packing slip, and a detailed statement of reason for return.
- Customer is responsible for all freight charges, duties and taxes, if applicable. Product must be properly packaged and shipped, Prepaid to VCT in its original packaging, or similar packaging that offers an equal degree of protection. VCT will charge the full replacement cost for any missing components or parts. VCT is not responsible for lost or damaged merchandise. We strongly recommend insuring products for return shipping.
- Return claims are void if manufacturers seal is broken and/or products are altered or modified, subjected to an accident, improper handling, improper installation, misuse and abuse or operated contrary to the operating instructions. Products returned that are not in re-saleable condition will be returned to customer at their expense.
- Discontinued items, special or custom-made equipment items (items not carried as stock even though they may appear on price lists) may not be returned. Returned products will be evaluated at the original purchase price and not at any subsequent price increase or decrease.
** Subject to the conditions stated above, the following re-stocking fees will apply to products returned for credit/refund. VCT reserves the right to determine the validity of the product returned and / or refuse to accept product for credit.>
- 0 % Re-Stocking Fee (less original shipping charges): If product is returned within 30 days from original VCT ship date.
- 25% Re-Stocking Fee (less original shipping charges): If product is returned within 60 days from original VCT ship date.
- 50% Re-Stocking Fee (less original shipping charges): If product is returned within 90 days from original VCT ship date.
- 100% Re-Stocking Fee ( 0% credit ) : If product is returned after 90 days from original VCT ship date.
In no event will VCT or any of its affiliates be liable for any indirect, special, punitive, consequential liability, or incidental damages upon any basis of liability whatsoever even if advised of the possibility of such damages. In addition, VCT does not take any responsibility or assume any liability for the wiring, installation or placement of the equipment Customer purchases, or for the activities of any other individual or entity such as Customers Company, those who prepare the specifications or any local Authorities who inspect or approve Customers installation.